Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jamminsport16

VISIT FREEZINDA.COMVIP Member
Impact
w00t i just reg'd it =]

(opposite of alphabetical order: z, y, x, w ... q, p, o ... b, c, a

=]
this late at night. no one is doing any searches but me?
=]

my 1st 3 letter ever! =] the start to a new career

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not quite the only one, i saw that around 6pm eastern and passed on it, dont really like the q, didnt see that it was reverse alphabet though. Good Job

•••
You have a good luck,no one backordered it?

It's easy for you to sell it.

•••
Wow, I pretty much looked it up less than an hour after you bought it - congrats and good catch. You'd be suprised on the 3 letters than occasionally slip through.

•••
Nice catch. There are many dropping these few days. I have 256 which are dropping in the next 1-2 days if I cannot sell them in time. I can't renew them because of stupid paypal...

•••
1rrr1 said:
Nice catch. There are many dropping these few days. I have 256 which are dropping in the next 1-2 days if I cannot sell them in time. I can't renew them because of stupid paypal...
I think maybe you should start an auction for this package at eBay.com

•••
bizbj said:
1rrr1 said:
I think maybe you should start an auction for this package at eBay.com
I think that they will expire before the auction finishes. I also don't have a credit card so that is why paypal doesn't work and also why I cannot sell on ebay.

•••
query post office
quick post office
quiz prize office

Who knows? :)

Congrats on the 3 letters :)

Don't want to name the name in case anyone here is the current registrar... but I recently "won" a name from TDNAM that is very similar to this one ;)

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
query post office
quick post office
quiz prize office

Who knows? :)

Congrats on the 3 letters :)

Don't want to name the name in case anyone here is the current registrar... but I recently "won" a name from TDNAM that is very similar to this one ;)

-Allan

thx. i was just excited because it was actually available. I did a search for '4 number .net' and it said 5 available. so I looked & they were all taken (looked asap). Also did 3 letter .biz search, 2 available --> looked on godaddy asap & both taken.

=]
thx guys for your support.

•••
jamminsport16 said:
thx. i was just excited because it was actually available. I did a search for '4 number .net' and it said 5 available. so I looked & they were all taken (looked asap). Also did 3 letter .biz search, 2 available --> looked on godaddy asap & both taken.

=]
thx guys for your support.

The 3 letter .biz's were biz.biz and mil.biz , right? ;)

They always show available in the auto-check programs, but of course they aren't. :hehe:

4#.net's (unless I'm missing something) are in a cooling off period with not too many drops upcoming.

If you want to look through some decent 3 letter combos still available, try
.ca , .nu , .cc , .bz , etc.
The extensions aren't nearly as good as .us , but there might be some winners buried ;)

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
The 3 letter .biz's were biz.biz and mil.biz , right? ;)

They always show available in the auto-check programs, but of course they aren't. :hehe:

4#.net's (unless I'm missing something) are in a cooling off period with not too many drops upcoming.

If you want to look through some decent 3 letter combos still available, try
.ca , .nu , .cc , .bz , etc.
The extensions aren't nearly as good as .us , but there might be some winners buried ;)

-Allan

biz.biz and mil.biz lol yeh =]
thx

-james

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back