Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umer Kayani

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me there opinion on a domain.

qaqat.com following the CVCVC pattern.

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Relatively little value, in my opinion

(There are stronger 5 letter .coms out there, that can be picked up. A "qaqat" is odd and doesn't convert to something, in an abbreviated sense ...unless I'm missing something)

•••
Thank You for your feedback mate.

Was a hand reg based on the CVCVC pattern as I’ve seen even worse 5 letter domains sold on name bio for a fair price?

I currently have it on a 7 day auction at Go Daddy, wasn’t getting any views so decided to opt in for featured listing on go daddy & featured listing on namebio.

I would really appreciate it if you or anyone else wouldn’t mind giving some feedback on other domains I currently own?

wkzoo.com
Xflue.com
jejij.com
Whynw.com
Paknu.com (Nepali Word)
Hutcash.com
Alopekis.com (Greek Dog Breed)

I have all these domains on for sale via go daddy but I’m struggling to get views, nor have I paid for any extra for featured listing on go daddy or namebio? Any suggestions will REALLY be appreciated :)!!

•••
@Umer Kayani Its cool man

Honestly, they aren't easy ...in my opinion

From a brand standpoint, just look at them ...it isn't easy to immediately capture ones imagination with them, unless you're getting more tricky with it. At which point, you realise they aren't a perfect gel of words, when you need to get overly creative with an explanation

wkzoo.com
Xflue.com
jejij.com
Whynw.com
Paknu.com (Nepali Word)
Hutcash.com
Alopekis.com (Greek Dog Breed)

(Converted)

wezoo.com
xflux.com
jeji.com
whynow.com
packnow.com
hotcash.com
hellopet.com

Improved examples. Clean, to the point ...not much thinking involved. Good domains

Last edited:
•••
@jhm cheers for the feedback.

any suggestions on getting more eyes on my domains? What’s your thoughts on best practises to get more traffic to domains in auction?

I’ve also acquired domains via expired auctions but struggling to get any views, are featured listings the only way to get traffic via Namibio, Go daddy, Domainshane etc?

•••
In summary if you don't have good domains in the first place, it is a losing battle as it is. Looking at improving traffic or other analytics / strategy is a bit pointless, in this sense. Depending on the domain, if its good, I can offer some recommendations

Alopekis ...some options: Research breeders / charities of this dog, see if they're interested in owning it for their online, one form of outbound. Alternatively, informational sites relating to it

Last edited:
•••
I don't really like to break your heart here, but don't just take anything that is available.
I mean, cmon - Qaqat - it's basically a ''kaka'' - you know what it is, right? In a whole bunch of languages it means the same thing. Why would you take a domain which in a big way will be sound and understood in a negative way? How can you imagine business will use it?
The rest of your words also look like you took first.
I don't want to be mean, learn from it, move on and get a better name.

All the best!!

•••
Thanks for the feedback!

prior to buying any names I checked namebio and NP, and in terms of 5 Letter Domains most posts stated to go for CVCVC? Nearly all the domains similar to the ones I have all sold for a decent amount, Most figures where over 1k.

I mean I also have:

webuycarsdallas.com
Hampshireweddingphotography.com
Hotelsinsalzburg.com
Fitnessdealsonline.com

however the issue I’m having is over the 60 day lock. How can I post on various platforms if i won’t be able to then follow through and transfer the domain over due to the ICANN 60 day lock?

so I’m having trouble getting exposure most views on my domains have been from my self and the only featured listing I paid for was for the one stated in the heading.

what suggestions do you have for me in terms of either wait for the 60 day lock to be over then list wherever possible, or continue to pay for featured listings within the 60 day lock on GD & Namebio?

•••
•••
@Umer Kayani They aren't strong man, in my opinion

- 1 or 2 worded domains only
- Make sure they gel very well
- Stick to .COM

3 pointers, you're only doing one of them (sticking to .COM)

webuycarsdallas.com
Hampshireweddingphotography.com
Hotelsinsalzburg.com
Fitnessdealsonline.com

(Converted)

webuy.com / buycars.com / dallascars.com
hampshireweddings.com / weddingphotography.com / weddingphotos.com
salzburghotels.com ...
Fitnessdeals.com / fitnessonline.com / fitdeal.com

Last edited:
•••
@jhm cheers for the feedback!!!

•••
CVCVC.com are not hard to come by

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back