Dynadot

advice pɑy.com on Sedo - Beware!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another just registered IDN that looks like a real English word for one reason only, to confuse and catch the newbies and the unwary.

Don't get caught by this one.

pɑy.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wild like do catch newbies my domain ԝԝԝ.com at this price maybe more :P

•••
I wild like do catch newbies my domain ԝԝԝ.com at this price maybe more :P

So you would be happy to con fellow domainers out of their hard earned money with your domain that looks like something it is not?

•••
First , i dont think pɑy.com was bidding by a newbie (+ on a SEDO page tale the buyer what is it), second possible to be a fake auction (i see a lot on SEDO), and 3 thing i think my domain is better/much potential then pɑy.com

•••
"You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is anINTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN). Technically the domain is: XN--PY-5EB.COM"

if you agreed without reads its your problem :)

•••
:)

Last edited:
•••
XN--PY-5EB.COM should be in the top of the page...

•••
The warning on these awful domains should be something like:

"This domain looks like something it is not, take great care before bidding on it and do due diligence before you waste your money"

•••
Like most of these type of garbage names it looks like the auction did not complete,maybe shill bidding detected or "buyer" did not pɑy.com :xf.smile:

It's back on sale and the whois has not changed, hopefully my post had something to do with that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back