NameSilo

advice .pw domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vikas123

Established Member
Impact
Pl advice i have many single word .pw domains , do they have any value or good for nothing

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are worth as much (or as little) as .tk imo.

•••
•••
Namebio show 14 sales, 12 of which are for more than $1000. Not surprisingly, most of these were for 2 letter or 2/3 number combinations. It's hard to say what the real number of sales is, obviously many times this.

As a short domain extension with now the "professional web" meaning, handled by many registrars, and with reasonable renew fees, I think that there is some possibility it will grow in use and names will sell in $$ to $$$ range when the word or acronym is good.

Interestingly, it is one of the few extensions included in the Afternic premium network (i.e. you get much broader exposure when registered with a fast transfer registrar). Fast-transfer domains reach 75 million+ potential buyers each month and generate the highest average sales price. Fast-transfer is available for .com, .net, .org, .de, .biz, .pw and .info domain names that have a buy now price set.

I recently doubled my .pw holdings (to 2 :xf.smile:). I think if there is the possibility of obtaining a really good word or acronym, they are worth the modest domain registration cost.

Interested in hearing from any who have had .pw sales.

Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back