Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Anyone ordering any .PW domains?

Thanks

Stu

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm with DU. Didn't think all that much of the extension to begin with but their great advertising campaign won me over. I got a good handful of premiums :)

Let the naysayers....well naysay!

You know he was joking right? Or is it me who doesn't know that you're joking?

•••

I think if I get one or both of those LL's, I think I'll spam Alex the spammer to the gills.

He certainly has been pestering me with crap domains.

•••
That is the next hook for the domain fishes. I had enogh of these. I will stick only to .com! However maybe some lucky minority will make some profit thanks to "the bigger fool" theory. Good luck.

I am with you on that... just yet another money pit.

Personally ,pro over .pw any day of the week.

I just picked up 3 @ the $7.99 of ones that are worth it to me to protect my .pro's and redirect them to my professional .com.

Would I buy others? hell no.

A fool and their money are soon parted. =)

•••
You can register .pw domains at Name.com for $4.49
I just noticed that all countries and almost all major cities in the world are already gone

•••
fyi...its not easy to find premium names. The extension appears to becoming pretty bought up.

•••
You can register .pw domains at Name.com for $4.49
I just noticed that all countries and almost all major cities in the world are already gone

many domain collectors busted all the familiar initials

•••
They will all drop next year. No worries! ;)

•••
blah, I did register on name.com... yesterday. Is this new? lol. bastards.

•••
fyi...its not easy to find premium names. The extension appears to becoming pretty bought up.

:talk:

there is no such thing as premium domain in .pw

the concept is contradictory.

it's another mirrored illusion in the circus of hope, hype and propaganda.

but if an advertising campaign can overwhelm your ability to reason, then you'll surely find reasons to invest.

just hope you save some cash for the next release of new extensions.

:)

•••
I wonder how many regs there would be in this TLD without speculators and TM holders ?

•••
Grabbed a handful on Monday night.. 411.pw and a few others. Just need to sell one for low $xxx to get my investment back plus make a little profit..

•••
•••

For better or worse, xm.pw and wx.pw are now mine, thanks to Domainmonster's preorder.

LOL

Anyone interested? Both xm [60,000 global] and wx [22,000 global] would be precious in .com, but it's not, so...

Are there any cc or ll left now that the floodgates have been open???

If so, it doesn't bode well at all for .pw.

Has anyone else snagged one or more of these shorties?

No more for me, that's for sure (I wasn't going to get any, but the possibility of owning a 2-letter domain was just too seductive)

:0.

These are my lottery tix for the year.

;)

UPDATE:

I just realized that I DON'T have these domains; they're still in my preorder list.

Doh...

Actually, I won't be brokenhearted if I don't get them.

Last edited:
•••
I wonder how many regs there would be in this TLD without speculators and TM holders ?

I wonder this about .com too. Did you ever run the stats for how much developed or was that jmcc?

•••
What DU and sdsinc said.

All tld's absent all these money hungry domainers and wannabee so damn rich domainers, etc...
Probably would not sell many domains.

•••
And you wonder why the reseller market is dead ? :)

For the last few years we have had at least one TLD/relaunch every year:
.eu .mobi .me .asia .co .tel .xxx .so .pw .etc

Domainers have been throwing money in all those TLDs that will never amount to anything, then they go broke and can no longer afford to buy real extensions and take part in the action.

True story.

•••
For the last few years we have had at least one TLD/relaunch every year:
.eu .mobi .me .asia .co .tel .xxx .so .pw .etc

True, .eu was a real disappointment. Still got some since landrush, don't even know why do I keep them.

•••
It's hard enough right now to even sell .com's.

The .pw extension (sorry, Im mean Professional Web) is just another window in the revolving door.

Domain addiction is a powerful monster.

And that monster has a big appetite.

•••
Called name.com and they were able to price adjust my .pw order. woot woot

$4.49... I may pick up another few. lol.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Ok, so bought 4 more... but now I am done. 7 total for me @ 4.49

•••

For better or worse, xm.pw and wx.pw are now mine, thanks to Domainmonster's preorder.

LOL

Anyone interested? Both xm [60,000 global] and wx [22,000 global] would be precious in .com, but it's not, so...

Are there any cc or ll left now that the floodgates have been open???

If so, it doesn't bode well at all for .pw.

Has anyone else snagged one or more of these shorties?

No more for me, that's for sure (I wasn't going to get any, but the possibility of owning a 2-letter domain was just too seductive)

:0.

These are my lottery tix for the year.

;)

UPDATE:

I just realized that I DON'T have these domains; they're still in my preorder list.

Doh...

Actually, I won't be brokenhearted if I don't get them.

lol

what a funny post

searching gkwt for names you thought you had, quoting global numbers and even soliciting offers... before receiving confirmation that the names were in your account.

slow down "be fo" you hurt somebody

•••
Quick question:

What's with the names registered in December?
Store/Vault/Safe etc.

Are they reserved? Buydomains is selling vault (which is the only real name I think worth anything in pw)

•••

lol

what a funny post

searching gkwt for names you thought you had, quoting global numbers and even soliciting offers... before receiving confirmation that the names were in your account.

slow down "be fo" you hurt somebody

My bad, I'm sure.

I erred.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea MAXIMA culpa...

And 99 lashes with a wet noodle.

D-:

I would never knowingly hurt any anyone.

Nor would I rip anyone off.

:blink:

I forgot that Domainmonster puts pending regs in your panel; I found out when I tried to "manage" them.

Anyway, I did get

wx.pw

Amen.

Last edited:
•••
•••
.pw is still running a nice google ad campaign promoting the extension. Seems as if they are going for market share and grabbing as many registrations as possible. I like the way they are doing this with low prices and pretty much being as relaxed as possible to make it very easy for anyone to get gook keywords and register.

Wonder how long this effort will continue ? Most backoff after the landrush...but .co didn't.

•••
Ya I also grabbed few LN.pw and I am not at all feeling bad about it because I gave $4.49 for each 2 character domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back