Domain Empire

Push Newly Registered Domain From Registerfly

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Question:

Can I push a domain that I just registered at registerfly to a buyer even though I just reg'd the domain? Sorry if this is an obvious answer but I am in the process in moving all domains from godaddy and am still learning registerfly.

Thanks for your help:blink:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I already tranfer some domains from Godaddy to Registerfly. It take around 2-3days.
And I can push the domains to another account at Reg.fly right after the transfer completed just by some click.
Haven't try new reg yet. Use their live chat would help.

•••
Originally posted by scriptjunkie
Question:

Can I push a domain that I just registered at registerfly to a buyer even though I just reg'd the domain? Sorry if this is an obvious answer but I am in the process in moving all domains from godaddy and am still learning registerfly.

Thanks for your help:blink:

From within registeres its ok. But if if transferring registrars, there is a 60 day rule.

•••
You would have the new buyer create an account at RegisterFly.com. You would just push the name to this account they created. There is no 60 day rule and the process takes about 10 seconds to do.

•••
Thanks for the help. That answers my question.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back