Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Purr.biz

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

joemar

Account Closed
Impact
0
What do you think of Purr.biz ? I was thinking some kind of pet business. just registered it

what's it worth?

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think in general the .biz extension makes the domain fairly worthless sorry.
 
0
•••
What do you think of Purr.biz ? I was thinking some kind of pet business. just registered it

what's it worth?

thanks


I think purr.biz would be good particularly for cat pet lovers. However, .biz extension might give a negative doubts for them as you treated their pets just for business.

Just my thoughts though, I'm just new to the industry so don't take it seriously if you don't agree with me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back