domain 3 Domain Names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetux

Established Member
Impact
11
petraising.com | coverreview.com | rescueprograms.com

I just wanted to get opinions on the following 3 domain names:

petraising.com (some kind of pet site on raising pets? tips? forums? who knows!)

coverreview.com (magazine reviews? Book reviews? a forum? I like it)

rescueprograms.com (computer recovery programs? etc? )

Let me know what ya' think! Thanks
:)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PetRaising.com wouldnt cover a large market of people or anything, I much prefer something like PetGrowth.com - reg fee - low $xx

CoverReview.com honestly I don't see potential in either - reg fee - low $xx

RescuePrograms.com - to end user low $xxx if someone really wanted a directory of like animal rescue programs or something lol.

Good luck though ;)
 
0
•••
Thanks, 9MM, any other opinions?
 
0
•••
CoverReview.com : I like this name because it has a bit of potential in the world of entertainment. i.e. magazines! It has some advertising competition, but not really high. Has some overture. Also, google results 106000, not super high but there is some. With all this being said and the potential of development. To a reseller mid $xx value. :imho:
 
0
•••
Tivo said:
CoverReview.com : I like this name because it has a bit of potential in the world of entertainment. i.e. magazines! It has some advertising competition, but not really high. Has some overture. Also, google results 106000, not super high but there is some. With all this being said and the potential of development. To a reseller mid $xx value. :imho:

I think in my eyes the main potential this has is reviewing magazines...affiliate site?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back