Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain pawtugal.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

diclonius

Established Member
Impact
23
I imagine a pet-themed business or pet oriented blog for portugal. what do you guys think?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Greetings, Sir,

A blog about Portugal is no-no, but a pet-related brandable (especially in Portugal/Porto)--an excellent idea! Short, catchy wordplay.

I'd submit that one to BrandPa or SquadHelp. If you need a description for SH, feel free to DM any time. Would love to help.

Kindest wishes,
Marina
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Thanks for your feedback, I will check out the websites you mentioned!

I did mean a pet-based blog for Portugal (updated description) but yeah, there is less money in blogs I suppose.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your feedback, I will check out the websites you mentioned!

I did mean a pet-based blog for Portugal (updated description) but yeah, there is less money in blogs I suppose.
You are welcome!

It helps to think about brand as a building. Values are foundation; name is a roof. The building under such a unique roof as yours must be bigger than a blog. Thus, a national media about animal rescue and wildlife in Portugal is good one to aim for.

I'd strongly recommend trying finding the end users in Portugal in the following niches:

a) NGOs
b) pet-related biz
c) national media
d) vegan/vegetarian/eco biz

Best,
M.
 
1
•••
$0 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
3
•••
Sounds like a term a Brit expat (living in Portugal) would use for a Cat rescue charity. Can't see a Portuguese buyer wanting it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back