domain Pure.Gold need appraisal please

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladak

Established Member
Impact
Could you please let me know approximately what price can be expected out of this domains.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Bump..

Last edited:
•••
Pure.Gold

It's a tough estimate and valuation my friend ...

Realistically
$XX - $XXX

Enduser wise
$XXXX lower side

Not a bad find ... But flip it and buy something just as valuable and flip that and continue the process till reach the big ones ! I also like Gtlds

•••
•••
It's a nGTLD combo that actually could work..... as it makes sense on both sides of the dot.

So I would say low $XXXX end user.

•••
I like it; as far as .Gold GTLDs go it is one of the better ones.
I would be looking for $XXXX.

To put it in perspective, liquid.gold sold for 1,350 USD; I personally think Pure.Gold is as good, if not better. You should expect something in the same ballpark.

•••
I agree there is some potential in this domain. I think business owners will be interested because of the simplicity of the domain. I would try marketing it to some potential buyers to achieve the best price, it won't sell itself.

•••
•••
I'd reckon its much better than liquid.gold which is (usually) a metaphor phrase; but yours is one-of-a-kind true descriptive in the precious metals / jewellery niche - and I never met a poor goldsmith or jeweller yet!
List it at $50K!

Last edited:
•••
•••
What kind of end user would you expect to buy this? Let alone pay $xxxx for it? The only comp in liquid.gold redirects to uniregistry

•••
Its a unique - like luxury.cars or sports.cars or similar.
Gold Miners, Metals Dealers; top of the range, huge wealthy companies.
Pure.Gold is IMHO genuinly a potential goldmine.
Targetted, rifle-shot campaigns could assemble a few such potential bidders for a private auction sale, I reckon.
(There is also a supermarket chain in the Phillipines called PureGold.... )

Last edited:
•••
Pure.Gold , eventhough it is TLD, it is short, it has valid business, and a business that per unit quite expensive. If you can find the right end user, it can sell on the USD x,xxx range.

•••
Just listed at Auction hoping for the best.

•••
Could you please let me know approximately what price can be expected out of this domains.
Thanks
What is the renewal for this?

•••
Mid xxx
Depends on registrar

•••
Mid xxx
Depends on registrar

Kind of expensive. What I understand from mid $xxx is, it is at least $500 which is a lot. Holding it for 5 years will cost you $2500. You might want to find an enduser for this one with outbound marketing and probably expect around $1500 - $2500 price range. But probably if you mention the renewal price it might turn off the buyer. Good domain but wrong pricing and risky investment. It is hard to sell these to other domain investors cause of high renewal rates. So I would say do not waste time with auctions but focus on outbound instead.

•••
Great name and has comps stay.gold sold for $7K in March 2018 I believe pure.gold is a much better name so for that reason I would say high x,xxx to low xx,xxx IMO Good luck!

•••
$5000 to $10000 for End user.
It is category killer Gtld.
Reseller price however can be as low as high XXX

That said I am considering that renewal is not ultra premium.
assuming renewal is $100 or less.

•••
•••
.gold domains can be transferred and subsequently renewed at Porkbun for $69 or to Namesilo for about $5 more.

•••
•••
Yes, just wanted to get a rough idea about what to expect in July 2018, since I've put this on auction now

•••
I like the name a lot that is an exact match to numerous companies and product lines.

I see that the domain name sold on Flippa for $990. Although I could see it going for even more, I think that is a reasonable price for both buyer and seller.

https://namebio.com/pure.gold

I see that it currently redirects now to an Undeveloped listing. Does that mean the new buyer is a domain investor, or does it mean someone forgot to take it off and the new owner has not yet changed the DNS. Under Whois all I can find is a country for the registrant (Singapore) which does match at least one of the potential companies that might want the name.

Anyone on this thread know?

In any case, congrats to the seller and the buyer on this nice name!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back