NameSilo

domain Ethereum.pet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gasset

Impact
I'm new to the world of domains.
Could you please let me know approximately what price can be expected for this?
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'm new to the world of domains.
Could you please let me know approximately what price can be expected for this?
Thank you
Let me ask you this: Who is the target audience for this domain ? When you registered it, what were you thinking ? I'm not trying to be snarky, but you are mixing a computing platform with "pet". It just doesnt seem to have any potential buyer.

I know sometimes you have to think "outside the box" when hand-reg'ng a domain, but not this far.

•••
•••
Let me ask you this: Who is the target audience for this domain ? When you registered it, what were you thinking ? I'm not trying to be snarky, but you are mixing a computing platform with "pet". It just doesnt seem to have any potential buyer.

I know sometimes you have to think "outside the box" when hand-reg'ng a domain, but not this far.

Thanks for the reply. My brain process was that since ETH games with animals was trendy it would have some value, but now I now it was a long shot in a niche within a niche.

The worst part is that I now own about 2 dozens crypto-related domains. FML.

Well, good thing I decided to ask for 2nd opinions. Could you help me out in valuing my other crypto domains, please?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back