Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin A.

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone!

These are some of the domains I purchased:

- Manageville.com - for branding
- GrandJump.com - for branding, I think it is one the best in my beginner's portfolio
- SparkAccess.com - branding
- DeliFans.com - for a recipe/ review/ affiliate site
- QuiteaShow.com - maybe for a ticket selling site
- Zaveto.com - branding, sounds nice, is memorable and short
- BestPossibility.com
- BeginnerGolfing.com

Except for the last one, all are hand-registered for around $9.

What do you think about these names and the opportunities for these domains?
Looking forward to some honest opinions and hopefully not too sobering facts.... :)

Thanks a lot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even unpronounceable 4Ls have value, that's why they are considered liquid. Some are worth more than others ofc, but you can always buy cheap and hold for awhile. They are like actual real estate and will gain value over time.

•••
Even unpronounceable 4Ls have value, that's why they are considered liquid. Some are worth more than others ofc, but you can always buy cheap and hold for awhile. They are like actual real estate and will gain value over time.
Interesting - and how much should one spend the most on unpronouncable 4-letter domains? I understand that some company might someday purchase it as their company's acronym, but I haven't seen any yet that get sold for $500 or more. Or I just didn't have the right resources to look for past purchases...

•••
zaveto.com is great. sounds like a startup name

•••
You can use the filter and look at auctions here. I believe the cheapest you'll find for any 4L domains will be mid $xx if you are lucky.

Vowels and the letter "v" depreciate the value of these, unless it creates a sought after acronym or is pronounceable. Premium 4L's contain only consonants, excluding the letter "v" or are pronounceable. These I think would be hard to find under $350.

•••
You can use the filter and look at auctions here. I believe the cheapest you'll find for any 4L domains will be mid $xx if you are lucky.

Vowels and the letter "v" depreciate the value of these, unless it creates a sought after acronym or is pronounceable. Premium 4L's contain only consonants, excluding the letter "v" or are pronounceable. These I think would be hard to find under $350.
Thank you - but what is with the letter "v"?

Another question if anybody knows: I see a lot of domains being sold and in their description the seller states the exact number of monthly searches. Since google abandoned their keyword search tool, how do you find out these numbers?

•••
•••
I'm misinformed I guess. Read someplace that the tool is not available anymore and logged into my adwords account and couldn't find that feature. I'll figure it out...

•••
•••
here you go >(once signed in automatically redirect to keyword planner tool)
Bloody hell! Did I just make an a.. out of my self? :laugh: Thank you for that link!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Pardon me... my mistake - wanted to post that text in another thread. Got them all confused.

EssentialPair.com: I consider it a brandable domain name. Maybe alright for a web service or other company that provides 2 services at once. I think it might take a while to sell that one - maybe it will sell as a brandable domain someday for $100-200. That's my estimate. But I woudn't have handregistered it.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back