Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bro92

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The exact match 'hack' term only has 480 monthly searches, and that's where the value is in gTLDs.

Conversely, the hack for Buy.Gold has 22k monthly searches.

Purchase is a nice keyword tied in with the extension. It's hard to pin down a value, but I think it's worth holding.

•••
Hello!

The niche is very good. Undeveloped I would say anywhere from low to high $xxx. The way I see it:
- You can wait to see if it valuates more;
- You can develop it;
- You can contact potential end users (owners of other "buy gold" related websites) and see if they are interested.

Best of luck!

•••
i know this is a very basic question sorry but could you tell where you find out how many monthly searches a domain name has please? thank you :)

•••
You can expect High XX to Low XXX

•••
i know this is a very basic question sorry but could you tell where you find out how many monthly searches a domain name has please? thank you :)
Hello!

One of the websites is Semrush.com. Google adwords also provides this type of info.

Best regards!

•••
I think purchase is one of those words people just can't be bothered to say. Buy is generally the term used to acquiring any product online.

Having said that, purchase is apparently a good keyword so perhaps there is value to it.

I am just saying, If I was looking to acquire or offload any gold on the internet, I would be searching in Google for Buy or Sell not Purchase.

•••
thanks ruben - i was typing straight into google for number of searches but then thought that prob wasn't right whoops

•••
I think this domain would look good in advertisements. It's easy to remember, and in a high profit sector, so it has some value.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back