Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kammineni.com

KammineniTop Member
Impact
Puerile.com
Aged one English one word domain name
Somme one help me to appraise this domain name.
Thanks all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I like the word and have used it in the past especially in writing, but it's not a word that the average person would use or even know what it means. Also not the easiest speller, especially again for someone who isn't familiar with the word.

I've seen much worse much more arcane dictionary words, but this one isn't exactly high on the common usage totem pole.

I mean, would the domain infantile dot com sell? What is its domain context and use?

Last edited:
•••
I like the word and have used it in the past especially in writing, but it's not a word that the average person would use or even know what it means. Also not the easiest speller, especially again for someone who isn't familiar with the word.

I mean, would the domain infantile dot com sell? What is its domain context and use?
I thought infantile.com for sale, and it's estibot value 4 times Lower when compared with Puerile.com

•••
Well, anything might be for sale...but has it sold? and what could its use be?

•••
Well, anything might be for sale...but has it sold? and what could its use be?
This domain name can be used for parenting, children behavior, immunization, ADHD, children growth more...

•••
I don't see any of those uses. The word puerile means infantile as in childish, undeveloped, immature, if anything, the word would be a pejorative if used in the contexts you mention.

As I said, there are far more arcane lesser used dictionary words, but still, this one doesn't exactly scream out as useful in a domain context.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back