Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Public Designs

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DesignsCincinnati

Established Member
Impact
1
Can I get an estimate for my site public designs(dot) com

It is the domain I use for a do it yourself tutorial site where the main focus is diy home projects.

The domain is aged a little. It was dropped once before I bought it but then picked up by the guy I bought it from.

Has a pr and gets about 40 organic searches a day for various keywords.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
daily bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back