NameSilo

Established PS3Obsession.com Established Playstation 3 Website - PRICE DROPPED

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3Obsession.com Established Playstation 3 Website
Steady traffic, easy to run; great market
PS3Obsession.com - Playstation 3 News, PS3 Screens, Screenshots, PS3 Videos, Pics, Info!

Minimum Bid: $2,000
Buy It Now price: $3,000

Established: 1 Jul 2005
Uniques (per month): 7,000 (last 6 months)
Page Views (per month): 81,540 (last 6 months)
Monthly Revenue (USD): $200

General Summary

PS3Obsession.com is a fantastic website for a Playstation enthusiast to take on. With a very steady monthly income, this site boasts a very strong domain name, great traffic, this is a great pickup for someone who wants to have a site that is a leader in its niche. Beautifully designed website allows a new owner to step in from day 1 with little capital investment.

•Easy to run – most content is generated in scripts
•Great traffic levels – on average 20,000 unique visitors per month and 247,000 page views per month (last 2 months)
•Income earned from ads
•Could easily be grown by adding more points of income to the site
•Traffic and revenue can easily increase with minimal investment
•Easy to use scripts for news posting and screen shot uploading (galleries)
The traffic and revenue details below reflect this.

Website Details

At the core of PS3Obsession.com is a web based site.

The site has a quite extensive section of articles which are 100% user contributed. No compensation is paid to these guest reporters. The guest reporters typically post as news permits.

Traffic, Revenue

The average traffic for the last 2 months has been: 15,000 to 20,000 unique visitors per month & 247,000 page views per month.

I have not updated or marketed this website at all until the last 2 months! Previous to that my last updates were in March/April.

Current revenue is about $200 USD/month from CPC/CPM ads. Additional revenue comes from Google ads.

Intellectual Property

This auction includes the following domain names: PS3Obsession.com. The domain will be renewed until 2011 at the close of this auction.

Contact Information

There is no way I can go into the whole 5-year history of the website on this auction, so I encourage you to ask questions. Thanks for looking!

Revenue Details
In terms of revenue, most of the revenue is earned from CPC/CPM ads (with Valueclick Media exclusively) while the rest of the revenue is generated through Google ads.

Traffic Details
Traffic has been mostly search engine and direct traffic. With the exception of the last few weeks, we have not promoted the website at all in the last 5 months.

Our visitors are mostly from the US, Canada and the UK. Latin countries make up the remaining 5-10% of the traffic.

Attachments

• ps31.jpg
    ps31.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 48
  • ps32.jpg
    ps32.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 40
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back