Domain Empire

discuss Proposal: A thread where selected participants can take a look at the other members' domain portfolio and make offers. Read for details...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Here is how it could work:

I open a thread with a title like this: "A peek into members' portfolios". Then, I start a DM in which I add multiple members that request to be added. NamePros allows up to 49 people on the same DM conversation. That means that you do not post your portfolio publicly on the thread, but on the DM conversation started by the thread's owner.

We could establish some admission criteria. For example, only members who have a specific number of rating points could be added to the conversation.

The benefit of such thread is that members will be able to see all the possibilities they have in terms of good names acquisition and they can make offers on any name. Members who make an offer on a specific name can give that offer a time limit (i.e. 24 hours).

Portfolio owners are free to respond or ignore the offer, or they can counter. That could be done for all the participants to see or do it privately between the two parties involved.

A requirement, for this to work well, is that every participant must post a portfolio for all the DM participants to see. Another requirement is that participants agree not to publish any of the content of the DM anywhere else.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this idea.

Thanks

Screenshot of how the DM invitation box looks
1686860386166.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Open to your opinion and observations…

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back