Propagation Problems

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

iMersky

Account Closed
Impact
0
I seem to be having problems with my domain retect.com propagating correctly. I have tried it on 2 servers and it has switched IP's to those servers several times without me editing the nameservers. Or it has decided not to work at all.

This isn't only happening to me on my ISP. It is also doing it for some people I know aswell.

If you could help me get this figured out I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ryan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back