NameSilo

Domainsite .bz problems

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cwnt

Established Member
Impact
20
Hi,
I recently registered the domain incognito.bz with domainsite.com, where I register most of my domains. Usually they are great, but today I have been experiencing problems with them. I'm not sure if it is domainsite.com or the .bz registry, but I am unable to update the nameservers for the name. No matter what I try, I get this message:

ERROR:
We were unable to add the name server ns1.domainsite.com for incognito.bz. Please try syncing your name servers with the registry and then try again.

If the domain name is locked, it will need to be unlocked before name servers can be edited.
This problem occurs for whatever nameservers I try, even the DomainSite ones.
Is anyone else experiencing these problems, or is it just me? I also tried sending an email to their support department, but am yet to receive a reply.
Thanks,
Harry Truman.

Edit: Literally the second I posted this topic I received an email from Domainsite stating that the IP addresses for the nameservers were not added to the Belize registry. I guess this topic can be locked/deleted now. Thanks anyway.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back