Promoting a blog trough rss

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

theblackjacker

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello!
I'm promoting my blog my by giving websites the opportunity to put it or apart of it on their website, wherever they want. Do you have any ideas of where I could find websites that may be interested, or do you want to have it on you website?
url: www.theblackjacker.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Its a decent idea. I read through some of your writing, and it seems like you have to go back and fix spelling and capitalization errors.

-Steve
 
0
•••
stscac said:
Its a decent idea. I read through some of your writing, and it seems like you have to go back and fix spelling and capitalization errors.

-Steve

Yes I'm aware of that part, english isn't my primary language..
 
0
•••
theblackjacker said:
stscac said:
Its a decent idea. I read through some of your writing, and it seems like you have to go back and fix spelling and capitalization errors.

-Steve
Yes I'm aware of that part, english isn't my primary language..
Well, for English not being your primary language, you do a fine job.

-Steve
 
0
•••
stscac said:
Well, for English not being your primary language, you do a fine job.

-Steve

I don't know about that, but I choose to write in english to reach more people and also to develop my english.
 
0
•••
Use FeedBurner.com to manage your RSS feeds. It gives users who want to use your RSS feed the option to add it to My Yahoo, My MSN, etc and it has tons of other great features.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back