NameSilo

auction prohackernews.com | Perfect platform for hackers | Six figure potential |

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Payment method?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Escrow

vote
    50.0%
  • Western union

vote
    50.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

emmadhassan

Established Member
Impact
About:

I developed this news website approximately six months ago. It is a social news website that focuses on hacking and cyber security. It contains an amazing news portal by which the users get access to significant and relevant information no matter what part of the globe they live in. It is a starter website, therefore it is unlikely to have traffic, revenue or page rank.

Since cyber threats always surround us, cyber security is needed all year round. Every year, people spend billions of dollars to learn how to protect themselves from cyber threats. The website has earning potential. You can earn a lot of profit by directing people who are looking for safety products and information to an ideal website. You can increase the traffic by working properly. A lot of time and energy is consumed to develop this website. But, all the hard work has been done for you. All you have to do is to do a little effort and spend a little time to make it work for you.

Are you the original owner of the business?
Yes. I developed the website and I own it.

Which platform does the website use?
Wordpress is the platform utilized by the website.

Where is the site hosted and will this need to change after purchase?
The website is hosted on wordpress. I’ll transfer the ownership to your Wordpress hosting.

Why are you selling the business?
I’m selling the website because I am pursuing a new startup. The website has a lot of potential. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time or energy to keep up with it anymore. This website is an amazing project for someone to run and make it great full time.

Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website, i.e. do payment descriptions/details include the website’s name or reference to the website’s products?
A. The website is a starter website. So, it does not have any revenue. Also, it does not attract a lot of traffic.

What is included in the sale?
- The entire website along with its
- Domain
- Logo
- Articles content
- All Graphics
- All social media accounts
- All the site files and license keys

Domain value:
It is premium domain perfect for this type of website, i'll transfer domain to another GoDaddy account. It have estimated value of around 1500$.

- TLD
- Memorable
- Long-term value
- According to niche
- Attractive

From SEO poinnt of view:
Domain names with embedded keywords, especially exact match domains (EMDs), seem to be a great option. They tell both users and search engines what the website is about. Thus, search engines get an additional signal that a website should rank for a keyword. People who browse the web also get evidence that the website is relevant to their search term. You can beat your competitors with this domain, you can get huge number of traffic in less time.

What is required to keep the business operational?
The website is very easy to use. Everything is set up for you. Keep posting quality content. Apart from that, use the following to keep the website operational:

- Wordpress hosting
- One plugin plan

Is there any intellectual property included in the sale (patents, trademarks, etc.)?
No , there is not any intellectual property.

What are the primary growth opportunities for the business going forward?
- Post articles daily.
- Manage videos by trending
- Do perfect on-page and off-page SEO.
- Invest more time building site social profile on Facebook and
other social platforms

How will the business generate revenue?
First of all, you have to link google adsense to your website for monetizing. Once you get huge traffic and revenue by google adsense, you have to add three more option:

(1) Submit press release:
Where peoples can submit their post. They'll pay you one time payment (it is upto you how you will charge for press release post) and you'll post their press relaese on home page. Accept sponsored post and articles but use do not follow link.

(2) Advertise:
Another is to simply sell your own ad space directly to companies looking to sponsor different blogs. For example, you can come up with a price for each space, like: “Sidebar banner ads will cost $xxx per month”.

You can get paid depending on how many visitors you get. Typically this is quoted as a dollar amount per one thousand impressions (or CPM). So for example, you might see it as: $5 CPM. If the website gets 100,000 visits a month, that ad price translates into $500 bucks.

The good thing about this approach is that if your site gets a ton of traffic from different sources, your simple banner ad pricing can go up to as high as $5000 per month! However, the obvious downside is that if your site doesn’t get a lot of traffic, you can’t expect to earn as much either.

The other common method when selling ad space directly from your website is a simple direct price. Here you simply name a price (based on what you think it’s worth, relative to what the competition might be charging), and get paid upfront at the beginning of each month. This pricing is also generally a simple flat fee, not tied to a Cost Per Click like AdSense.

(3) Setup store on your website and sell hacking related bots, tools, tutorials and products.

Also,
Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular (not to mention quickest) ways to make money from this website.

BIN: $1999
If you have any question so feel free to ask.
Happy Bidding! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back