Professional Logo[s] needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Fusionhost

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello :],
Long story short, I'm just recovering from a Road Road Traffic Accident, and atm I cannot use my left arm properly >:( so I am looking for somebody to design me a logo or two for my company websites, and if they are any good there is 9 more company websites and logo to do.

Will pay NP$ or $$ if they are any good

Website and Company name
XS Performance

The Company/Website supplies and builds unique motorcycle parts, so the logo needs to be motorcycle themed.

If/when people contact me, I will go into more detail R.E the logo.

If anyone is interested either respond to this thread, PM me, or catch me on MSN - [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Jon
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have added you on MSN. I'd like to help, so go on MSN a.s.a.p. I look forward to possibly working with you.
Thanks,
Phil

EDIT: I know we haven't talked yet, but I have some logos already made up that I think will fit your criteria. So please message me on MSN at [email protected] as soon as possible.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Here are a few logos I made for you if you would like to work with me. I made these because I was bored so I'll make new ones to your liking. But here are a few samples.
sample3.jpg


sample2.jpg

sample1.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'm very much interested. When do you need this by.
Sending a PM.
 
0
•••
xs.jpg


xs1.jpg
 
0
•••
I am interested in, Please PM me if you still need help
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back