Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo and favicon needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Wuoshi

Established Member
Impact
8
I'm paying $100 for a logo and favicon. The logo should preferably be vectorized so that I can change the size if needed (copy that you show me can be .psd or whatever but I need a vector copy also).

Please pm me with previous work so that I can decide who gets the job.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thanks mate.

Spot filled, thank you for your interest.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back