NameSilo

Logo/Mascot Designer Needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

lasvegascom

Established Member
Impact
2
I am considering getting a logo/mascot for my website. I am more looking for a cartoony or caricature mascot/logo than just a general logo.

The website will sell tours around the world. There would be a main site and then a site or subdomain for each location. I was thinking we can use the same logo/mascot across the websites and just change the name for each location. That means I would need the original file (psd, ai or whatever) so i can create new versions as we add more locations.

Right now we have a little globe with a check mark in the middle and the company name on the outside of the globe. I want a mascot/logo with a lot of personality and it would need to be small (150 pixels wide by 130 pixels high).

PM me your pricing and portfolios if you are interested.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back