IT.COM

Professional landing pages for premium domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tatiana Bonneau

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone! Me and my small team are working on developing a solution for landing pages for domain owners. It will be mostly automated to make it easy to manage the design and functional elements and update information across a large number of domains.

Whilst we are building though I would love to work with domain owners to make sure we include all the necessary elements. For that reason we are offering landing pages for domain owners, the cost is $100 per lander if you allow us to use it after as a template for our portfolio (so other domain owners can use it too) or $300 if you want a completely unique bespoke lander that you keep for yourself. (just as note - we conducted a small research asking 30 web developers - freelancers and companies - to quote us for a landing page like the example below, the quotes we got were between US$600 - US$15k).

In all cases we will work closely with you on the design and functionality of the landing page. You can see an example of a landing page here as you can see it is mobile compatible and we worked on the content of the lander too to present the domain it the best possible way to potential buyers.

Do get in touch, will be very happy to hear from everyone!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ah thank you for bringing that up:) I updated the link, this was posted some time ago.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back