Dynadot

Problems with the NEW NamePros

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems that I'm having lots of problems after NamePros shut down a few weeks back for maintenance and the new look, and it's gotten worse in the last couple days

-I don't get some PM's or they land up on whoever sent me's profile
-Some of my PM's don't get recieved on the other end
-With a lot of frequency I have to get out of my IE 7 page because NamePros will not refresh (something that does not happen on other sites that I visit)
-I got e-mails asking me to be friends, but the last one does not appear on the list.
-These last few days I’m getting this message “The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.”

- Yesterday I tried at least 10 times to submit this new thread and kept getting the message
"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.
Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

Are people experiencing these and other problems? :|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, I keep getting a page that is saying the server is too busy....Sometimes this is for about half an hour or more.

The thing is when I eventually do get onto NP's there are less than 1000 users online......Why is the server not able to handle this amount? What is going to happen when the economy improves and there are 2000-3000 trying to access NP's?

•••
Yes im also have been getting - Server is Busy, for the past few days.

Although i couldn't even view threads or post a reply a few days earlier going back about 3/4 weeks ago?

No - I didn't have a similar problem with other websites/Forums connection was good otherwise ??

•••
I will have RJ take a look at this thread and see what he can do to resolve this issue.

•••
Another problem I forgot to mention:

I mostly use "Parking & Traffic Monetization" and for the past three days when I click on the last page of "WhyPark - Just what the Doctor ordered...." it takes me to page 130, when in fact at the moment it's already on page 133. (last page)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back