IT.COM

Problems with Escrow.com verificiation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Dear all,

it seems that Escrow wont accept my proof of address (Ive scanned the Utility bill) Unfortunatelly I have no other proof of address, since Banking is online and most of the bills are paid online. Anyone from Escrow.com staff here?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dear all,

it seems that Escrow wont accept my proof of address (Ive scanned the Utility bill) Unfortunatelly I have no other proof of address, since Banking is online and most of the bills are paid online. Anyone from Escrow.com staff here?

@Jackson Elsegood

•••
Thank you very much, I owe you a Bier. The Problem is I am currently not at home, so cant go to order and issue a residence certificate to serve as proof of address.

•••
Honestly this is the first time that the Utility bill from my Country is NOT accepted as proof of address. Ive NEVER had any Problems verifying Paypal with it or DN.com Escrow. Its true that my Country has only 2 Million inhabitants, but they should also be AWARE that there is no Standard in EU concerning Utility bills.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for uploading the updated doc, good to go :xf.smile:

•••
Thumbs up to Escrow, the issue has been resolved!

•••
@Jackson Elsegood That's super impressive!
Customer service at it's best.

Thanks @decades80 and @vinodnair for posting this here.
These sorts of posts show some really positive vibes and customer service!!!!

This thread is an example of a very professional organization when you know who to talk to.

Thread started 2:23, resolved immediately by PM 4:14am. Resolved in less than 2 hours, but to be fair by the time OP posted only an hour elapsed.

@Eric Lyon You might want to include this post in the weekly blog articles, Escrows Manager makes an immediate response like this and resolves the problem, and this should be announced!

(My only bit of constructive criticism is that with my own experience is that once an issue/ticket is made- I found the thing gets passed around from one employee to the other, no ownership to finish it- as a customer you need to keep explaining the issue multiple times. OP might not have needed to do this. Not a uncommon problem many corporations.)

•••
@Jackson Elsegood That's super impressive!
Customer service at it's best.

Thanks @decades80 and @vinodnair for posting this here.
These sorts of posts show some really positive vibes and customer service!!!!

This thread is an example of a very professional organization when you know who to talk to.

Thread started 2:23, resolved immediately by PM 4:14am. Resolved in less than 2 hours, but to be fair by the time OP posted only an hour elapsed.

@Eric Lyon You might want to include this post in the weekly blog articles, Escrows Manager makes an immediate response like this and resolves the problem, and this should be announced!

(My only bit of constructive criticism is that with my own experience is that once an issue/ticket is made- I found the thing gets passed around from one employee to the other, no ownership to finish it- as a customer you need to keep explaining the issue multiple times. OP might not have needed to do this. Not a uncommon problem many corporations.)

Actually ist quite Logical that when dealing with thousands or even tens of thousands custumers their supprot has very limited time per individual and with such amount of traffic and all the verfication processes throughout the day, they simply have no time to dedicate enough time to individual Submission. It seems they are very strict, because I assume that there are People with forgeries of the documents on a daily Basis on their platform.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back