Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Problem with contact us script

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

raceway

Established Member
Impact
116
I have a contact us script, submit articles script and a newsletter sign up script. Every time someone submits there info I get the email but the information they submitted does not show up in the email? This only started happening after I moved servers. Anyone willing to help me out with this?

The script is written in php
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sure, I'll help you out. I've sent you a PM.
 
0
•••
I can fix for a couple of bucks, is a fast fix.
 
0
•••
i can fix for free
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back