Domain Empire

PrinceOfPersia3D.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can there be a TM issue with this domain?
I registered it a couple of hrs back here at NP :-/ dunno why though, m a newbie out here, and later then i read about the TM issues...
btw I just checked PrinceOfPersia3D.com is registered by "UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT" :guilty:

Now tht I have registered it, what should I do if there r to be any issues?

Thxn for readin !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just as told in many other TM topics, be prepared to hand it over to Ubisoft.

•••
ok, im ready to do that, so do i contact them and tell them that i have bought their TM domain, or they will contact me when they come to know of this?

•••
If you intend to write about the game with no hints of commercial use, you
could be in the clear. Could be, anyway.

Otherwise, be prepared for the possibility of handing it over. Besides, it didn't
cost you anything except a few NP$s.

•••
Be prepared to hand it over but they might not mind you using it as long as you don't do any trickery on the site and you might make a few bucks in the meantime.

•••
thnx davezan and xclusive.
xclusive, as i said before, i m a completye newbie, and i dont even know how do i make bucks off domains! I just bought it off NP coz i had some NP$..No, i dont intend to write anything regarding the game, should i park it somewhere or try selling the domain? Will anybody actually buy it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back