domain PrimordialGravitationalWaves.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

GambleDomains

Established Member
Impact
145
OK, so this domain goes against everything I usually stand for, ie. Short domains sell best etc.

But with this .com being an exact keyword match and with the huge news concerning primordial gravitational waves and the 'theory of everything' yesterday, for the very tiny price I thought I may aswell get it!

Anyway, please appraise (I'm not expecting good feedback here!)

Thanks

Gavin
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What will be the businessmodel creating value for this domain? Are you gonna sell primordial gravitational waves?
 
0
•••
As I said I knew it would have nil value, but im a bit of a new science geek so perhaps I could develop the name into an informative site, I imagine the search term may have value in the future as the science becomes more precise, more traffic would mean more revenue I suppose.

Im a sucker for ground breaking science!

Any other ideas how I could add value?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back