Not open for further replies.

BeyondTheDot

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise the following .actor🤵‍♂️ domains;

1. boxoffice.actor
  2. box.actor
  3. sceneonscreen.actor

While just having the keyword 'box' in front of .actor, makes it a nice short domain. However, in hindsight it does not really relate to the 'box office'. Is it therefore useless compared to the exact match keyword; 'box office'?

I'd like to move forward with only one .actor🎥 domain. So which one should I keep long term in this case?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The ACTOR extension. Man, I haven't seen a single sale of that extension in the market...like ever. In fact, after checking, only ONE reported sale via NameBio for $124 and that was "i dot actor". I don't think you have a hope in hell on any of them, IMO...sorry. Drop or get your money back. Stick with credible extensions

Last edited:
•••
Helpful feedback jhm. What about the future years then? My simple reasoning on keeping at least 'box office actor' is that actors will always exist in our lifetime and watching movies and talking about actors is quite common. Surely one of Hollywood's actors would want an online presence and this would be a gem domain name for him or her. In fact, I believe that the whole of Hollywood and all other actors would be jealous.

Now, if I am completely wrong and it won't be utilized in that way, then surely some movie fanatic would want to establish a blog about actors right. It could be a great authority site. Surely a better descriptive name compared to imdb.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back