Priide.com - Put the ( i ) in Pride - Ultra Premium Brandable

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Lets start by saying this is NOT an appraisal topic, I am not seeking input as to the value of the domains. I am seeking an individual or company that is exceptionally gifted on social media, especially twitter. I am looking to hire someone that is able to trend this name/domain on social media until we get the attention of Ellen DeGeneres of the Ellen Show. I am looking to have this domain featured in the news as the NEW face of pride.

For the first time ever Pride can be acquired by someone that wants to unite the movement under one banner. The double i i in pride represents two people standing in unity with pride. The priide logo represents a letter for each color in the pride flag and is exceptionally well situated for a number of purposes.

I am also looking for someone who can make an animation featuring the priide logo where the two i i letters represent two people. It should be a simple animation where the i's turn into two males, then two females, then a male and female, and then back to the i's.

I would be interested in any ideas me, members may have or if a broker has an end user. I am willing to look at partnerships or commissions for development or the sale of these domains.

prouder2.gif

People respecting ideas individuality diversity everywhere

Priide.com | Priide.net | Priide.org | Priide.ca | Priide.us

flag.jpg

Take the Pride back - own the Priide !!

For more information please contact:

[email protected]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can anyone quote on making the animation logo?

•••
I think fiverr.com is what you need

•••
Thank you for that link, it looks like they make animations. I know a bunch of talented folks on namepros have made some logos for me, was not sure if anyone worked with animations as well.

•••
Freelancer.com? We've had good luck there.

•••
I would make the two i's the same colour, signifying unity TBH. Hope you find a broker.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back