Domain Empire

Price requests sometimes only appear in email

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
I get price requests according to an AN email, but when I login, I don't see it, and then usually I see it after a few hours or a few days. Why is this happening. I think AN should be transparent about it. If I wanted to test whether AN was reliable company what would I do, make price request or offer from one account, and check it on the other side and there must not be any time gaps.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I get price requests according to an AN email, but when I login, I don't see it, and then usually I see it after a few hours or a few days. Why is this happening. I think AN should be transparent about it. If I wanted to test whether AN was reliable company what would I do, make price request or offer from one account, and check it the other account and there must not be any time gaps.

This happens all the time on afternic and has done for many years always has been a delay...

•••
Ok, so why is this happening, and why is none else complaining about it. Can there be any legitimate excuse for doing such a thing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back