Dynadot

Premium Press Release Publishing and Distribution Free Review Copies! Grab It Now!

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Press Release Publishing and Distribution Free Review Copies! Grab It Now!

Hello Guys,

Every search engine optimization expert knows the importance of press release publishing and distribution. Yeah, I’m talking about those press releases where your keyword links can be included and which would be indexed and cached on Google quickly.

Press release centre is a premium press release publishing and distribution center which ranks on the first page of Google for many press release niche keywords (you can check on Google yourself for the million pages competing keywords like ‘free press release’ ‘free press release distribution’ ‘press release centre’ and many more) Many of the published Press releases are doing well in google SERP.

Here is what exactly you get with a Premium Press Release:-

Publish a keyword optimized PR and get it distributed on Google and all other search engines

Permanent Post with 2 Keyword Links

Distribution on Twitter (to more than 12000 twitter users from different profiles)

Distribution on Facebook

Ping Rss Syndication to about 73 Online Ping Services

Press Release Customization (make your keywords bold, italics, H1, H2 and etc)

RSS Feed Distribution

Here is what exactly you pay:-

Just 5$ To publish a Premium Press Release

Here is what exactly you get with a Home Page Press Release:-

Guaranteed Google News Distribution

Top Placement on Homepage

Publish a keyword optimized PR and get it distributed on Google and all other search engines

Permanent Post with 3 Keyword Links

Distribution on Twitter (to more than 12000 twitter users from different profiles)

Distribution on Facebook

Ping Rss Syndication to about 73 Online Ping Services

Press Release Customization (make your keywords bold, italics, H1, H2 and etc)

RSS Feed Distribution

Here is what exactly you pay:-

Just 19$ to Publish a Home Page Premium PR

For 5 members with minimum 150 posts –

100% free review offer for the Premium Press Release

If you need the Home Page Premium as a Review Copy Pay Just 14$

In return you have to share a review about the service and exchange itraders

How to Order?

All you have to do is send us your press release in the given format: to [email protected]

(1) Title (5 to 12 words)
(2) Web Site (URL)
(3) Author
(4) Summary ( 20 to 40 words)
(5) Body ( 300 to 400 words)
(6) Category(s)
(7) Company Name
(8) Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.)
(9) Keywords​

PS: Anything can be a press release:- An announcement about your service or website – an update about your blog – a new product launch – a new website feature and so on..

Don't have a press release? I can arrange you a professional writer just for 3cents/word Send an email with your websit URL and keywords

To Order This Particular Service Send an e-mail with the required details to [email protected]

press release distribution service from..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After getting this awesome review copy, I have placed my custom mass PR distribution order with this provider, a few days back.

Looking forward to the same high quality outcome.

Will update the fellow members in this thread upon fulfillment of my order.

thanks,

So glad to continue work with you. I was out of reach for the last two days with a few other site issues. Just back and the first work in front of me is yours. You can expect the quality again. Will sent the PR hopefully by tomorrow morning. Thank you. Once again, sorry for the delay.

BH!

•••
•••
Please PM me with costs to write and distribute 10 articles a month. I would want the full distribution package.

The subject will be online poker, if you have links to articles on this subject that would be good too.

David

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back