IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
XfC0yDx.jpg

As number of available LLLL.net made from English premium letter only (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M,
N, O, P, R, S, T) constantly decreasing I think it's right time to start this countdown.
Right now there's around 8100 available names.
At the end of August number was 10600.
At current registration pace it's safe to assume that all of them will be gone by New Year/January
2016, as speed usually increase when under 5000 names left.
Few fact to keep in mind:
1. Lowest market price for worst quality LLLL.com currently is $120-130, which is higher than it was in
2008 when premium LLLL.net buyout first happened.
2. Bottom floor price for English premium LLLL.com is $350-450, that puts targer price for English
premium LLLL.net at $17-22 taken 5% of LLLL.com price.
3. All Chinese pattern LLLL.net were bought out in July and just in two month their price skyrocketed
4-6 times all the way up to $35-40 a piece.
4. All Chinese LLLL.cc were recently bought out as well.
5. All CVCV LLLL.net and premium VCVC.net were bought out and currently being picked up from drop.
You can check list of remaining English Premium LLLL.net here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ow0hqo
Cheapest registration is at BigRock.com and Reseller Club $5 for .net
Alernative is Dynadot $6 and $GoDaddy $7.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I wonder if WhoIs.com will extend their deal again.

•••
I wonder if WhoIs.com will extend their deal again.
I hope it does and i hope it doesn't, i have mixed emotions about this lol

•••
•••
I think they like what they see, so do I :)
Good chance we will cross the 5000 milestone if not today then tomorrow.
Only 116 till there.

•••
5046 left.
Minus 128 from yesterday
http://pastebin.com/2XfDqAw3
New pattern today is CCC + O in 2nd, 3rd or 4th position.
Chinese registering them at $3.88 using our great promotion price :)

•••
is whois .net promotion ends on 20th?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Go daddy has started sending available 4l .net and 4l.cc list to their premium clients which show cvcv pattern.
I just got email today is anyone else got same email.
Again the party for early 4l.net investor has already started in certain pattern with lots of auction buyout in chinese market.
Look like WHOIS going to win next year after lots of .net going to get renew on their platform.

•••
•••
I registered some of them, thanks :)
Thanks to whoever shared this coupon, I think it was Tushar Batra.

@DotCN Having you on the board gives all investors +88 Confidence :)

Can you share your view on domains starting (containing) A, since I know there's few of them that match names of big and not so big cities.
Will they be valued near with regular non-vowel LLLL.net's?
Or may be even higher than Chinese LLLL.nets with no certain meaning?

•••
I regged some 100 few days back.
I am just speculating here but i hope the speculation is correct.
What I regged : Non Chip , ofcourse there are no Chip available. I regged domains with A and E i strictly avoided V. I am thinking to reg more domain with O.
Why I regged : As i said speculation. Why A and E i think i read here on NP that A & E are also prefered by chinese. It was DotCN post i suppose.
Will I reg more : Yes I will be.

•••
Thanks to whoever shared this coupon, I think it was Tushar Batra.

@DotCN Having you on the board gives all investors +88 Confidence :)

Can you share your view on domains starting (containing A), since I know there's few of them that match names of big and not so big cities.
Will they be valued near with regular non-vowel LLLL.net's?
Or may be even higher than Chinese LLLL.nets with no certain meaning?

Most of my None-Chinese Premium LLLL.net are the LLLL with A but without EIOUV. They are welcome in China, but the price might never be higher than Chinese LLLL.nets even with no certain meaning.

And I have to tell you that any Chinese LLLL have too many meanings. Meaningless Chinese Premium LLLL is not exist.

•••
And I have to tell you that any Chinese LLLL have too many meanings. Meaningless Chinese Premium LLLL is not exist.
Thanks, I meant comparing names starting with AH or AS vs names starting with NF or KB.

But you pretty much answered the question. What you think their value could be, 75% of Chinese LLLL.net or smth?

•••
Thanks, I meant comparing names starting with AH or AS vs names starting with NF or KB.

But you pretty much answered the question. What you think their value could be, 75% of Chinese LLLL.net or smth?

I think it might be 1/5 ~ 1/3.

•••
•••
Its so difficult to register domain on whois.I have placed one order half an hour ago. It has yet to register the domain and show in my acccout.
I registered one few hours ago but it worked fine, is it still not showing?

•••
Nope. I have added fund. placed bulk order but no domain in my account.
talking with support

•••
Only 20 till 5000.
Look at this digits, they speak fortune :) 10.20.2015 - 5020
http://pastebin.com/Kc67zUEg

A - 62
B - 185
C - 1 (cigp.net)
D - 100
E - 546
F - 383
G - 258
H - 343
I - 478
L - 422
M - 113
N - 358
O - 1170
P - 166
R - 328
S - gone
T - 108

Last edited:
•••
•••
In one of the threads on NP it was said that "ai" means love
I think it might be 1/5 ~ 1/3.

Thanks a lot for your helping advices! Could you please also advise on the following - I have read on some thread that "ai" means love in Chinese, is it correct? Will it mean domains with "ai" will be more valuable?

There was also discussion on personal names, will domains with for example Li be more valuable? If yes, does it matter if the name is in the beginning, in the middle or at the end?

And one more question :) Are domains with cities/provinces (i.e. SH) less valuable if it is at the end? I read that preferred are at the beginning. And is HK prefix also popular or is not considered of interest in China?

•••
C - 1 (cigp.net)
I think it is blocked in whois.com. I was trying to reg it, but whois.com says it is reserved. I was too lazy to contact support to unlock just one domain, just registered all other remaining LLLL.net starting with C :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back