IT.COM

Premium LLL.eu's - Bidding time!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, I have just seen that pool have aquired 3 of the LLL.eu's I was after, so now I have to bid for them (hate this extortion) but its at least a chance. What I was wondering is- what should I bid? They are premium letter combinations but .eu is so volatile at the moment. I'm looking for well thought out estimates on what I should bid here- not just a tirade over the state of the .eu regs. And I don't want to hear any complaints from people who haven't emailed eurid yet- if you don't like it do something about it!
Anyways- your best guesses please! Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried for about 100 LLL.eu's - Got none :td:

My "guestimate" is hardly any people are very likely to take less than $500 for them now - most people that knew to go for LLL.eu's are more likely to wait a while before they sell - those that wait the longest are more likely to get a better price JMO :) why sell to a reseller if you can hold off and sell to an end user.

•••
agreed. i dont know why it is like that. I cant get it on more than one line for some reason. sometimes it is ok then goes all weird. Ill try and correct it

Apologies :)

•••
kevmacmeh said:
what is the quality of the name you are bidding on

e.g. is it a pronouncable meaningful name like bev.eu
is it a pronouncable name with little meaning pol.eu
random letters spt.eu

It just gives me an idea on what to bid for mine :)

FYI:

Pol.eu would have high value as it is short for Poland

No way should random lll.eu be more than low $xxx - wait til the euphoria dies down.

•••
The 2 I listed on Sedo yesterday have now both recieved further offers.

One now to 250euros and the other 110euros.

Me thinks it is worth leaving it a while to see what happens.

Both are I think distinctive domains.

•••
•••
I'm an end user and I'm not willing to pay more than $300 for a LLL.eu name... they aren't that valuable!

•••
fonzie_007 said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that people may overpay early on to get LLL.eu domains.
You're not the only one who feels that way Fonzie. Seems a large number of the experienced domainers feel the hype and over-payment may be short lived. Relax young jedis and be patient, .eu will NOT reap url-bar type-in traffic in any significant amounts for quite some time. .eu will work for the search engines as a geographic qualifier though, so head for the hyphens.

•••
I really want to get my hands on an lll.eu

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back