NameSilo

domains Premium Domain Portfolio inc. Large.com, VGAS.com, XUC.com, Secure.co.uk, DiscountHolidays.com,

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I am selling out of domain names to concentrate on my other businesses.

My portfolio consists of:
  • Super-premium one-word .com and .co.uk;
  • 1 x LLL.com,
  • 23 x LLLL.com,
  • 7 x LLL.co.uk
  • Various brand-able and keyword domains
You will find a list of the domains on this page: www.netwin.com/portfolio-for-sale.

Asking price is fixed for one week at 220k GBP (roughly $282k at the time of writing). In my opinion Large.com alone could easily sell for this figure alone, given time. There are endless opportunities regarding end-users (crypto, big-data, clothing, generic-brand name, etc).

Most of the names on the list have never had any outreach done on them. Roughly 10% have, but not for at least six months. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to concentrate on selling the domains to end-users.

I am happy to accept bank transfer, Escrow (split fees), and a percentage of the sale in crypto-currencies. If you want to save on Fees, why not come pay a visit to Phuket, Thailand and we can do everything face-to-face!

No tyer kickers or time wasters please. Brokers, please get in touch if you would like to assist with the sale.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure "external domains and we websites" is the best place for thread. Can a mod check this please as the majority of the value in the portfolio is .com.

•••
I am now opening the portfolio up to selling domains individually. BTC accepted and bank transfer, Escrow accepted. Buyer pays fees.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back