IT.COM

question Pre Launch Technial SEO Question

NameSilo
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Hi

So my site is not very far away from going live and I want to make sure that all the technical SEO for the website is done properly as well as having a full backlink audit done.

Some of the backlinks are sub domains and the links come from sites like the BBC, The Guardian (news) Wikipedia, New York Times as well as Edu and Government links so I am thinking of having articles written that are relevant to them instead of pointing them all to my homepage

The question is.....how much should a full technical SEO website job , backlink analysis /strategy and implementation cost?

Does not have to be an exact figure, even a range would be very helpful..

This would really help me not get ripped off!!

Any replies would be much appreciated...

EDIT:

I was reading through the below and even though it is 2 years old it seems a lot needs/could be done to make sure the site is optimised......

https://moz.com/blog/launching-new-website-seo-checklist-whiteboard-friday

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends.

It would start with an audit. Cost would depend on how big / complex the site was (ie how long it would take to review it completely and write up the findings) and what kind of experience and expertise the auditor brings to the table.
For implementation, depends on what the audit turns up and the time / effort needed to address it.
Sorry I can’t be more specific!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back