NameSilo

domain PRCheck.net with website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD

Account Closed
Impact
1
Taking a look at : www.PRCheck.net

How much you think I could get for the domain and the current script that's in place?
It's a custom coded Google Page Rank checker that supports it's results with the original Google link.
It provides Indexed Sites and a link to those and also the BackLinks provided by other sites with a result link to that.

I'm looking to get $50 roughly for this, is it worth it?

Anyone interested? Please appraise too.

Regards,
-Dane
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The page where the results show up is too plain, nice domain though, mid-high $XX
 
0
•••
That can easily be fixed with a little coding. I don't really want to spend any more time on developing it, hence I'd like $50 for a straight sale.

Regards,
-Dane
 
0
•••
mid $XX
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back