Dynadot

discuss PracLabs.com - Is it brandable?

NameSilo
Watch

Vinayak Wazir

Established Member
Impact
I would be grateful if you could share your opinions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What does "prac" mean? Certainly, no meaning in English, nor any close-by relationship with another word, so can't see how this could have any value.

•••
•••
What does "prac" mean? Certainly, no meaning in English, nor any close-by relationship with another word, so can't see how this could have any value.
"Prac" can be used as a short form for "practical" or "practice" as well. And in my humble opinion, i feel that "PracLabs" is more appealing and easy to remember than "PracticalLabs.com" or "PracticeLabs.com".

•••
And in my humble opinion, i feel that "PracLabs" is more appealing and easy to remember than "PracticalLabs.com" or "PracticeLabs.com".
I honestly doubt many people would make that association, and the idea that this name is more appealing than PracticalLabs or PracticeLabs is risible.

•••
Prac is not an abbreviation of practical or practice. I don't know of any countries that use "prac" in their language.

It can brandable in the sense that, you can build a brand from it.

•••
The plural also kills it, if you don't like the answers .......don't ask

•••
I honestly doubt many people would make that association, and the idea that this name is more appealing than PracticalLabs or PracticeLabs is risible.
Thank you for letting me know. It means a lot:xf.smile:

•••
Prac is not an abbreviation of practical or practice. I don't know of any countries that use "prac" in their language.

It can brandable in the sense that, you can build a brand from it.

Thank you so much for your generous feedback.:xf.smile:

•••
Yes, I think it's brandable. You can easily pronounce it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back