These are a few domains that I have bought recently :

-VrOnez.com
-cryptOsmium.com
-PracLabs.com
-Cyberminator.com
-StealthBat.com
-eStudyPlanet.com
-CyberSecuritySoftwares.com

Most of you guys have more experience than me.

Your opinions would mean a lot to me as they will help me improve.

I just wanted to know from you guys that whether I am on the right track or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey @Vinayak Wazir

Welcome to NP, hope u njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

I think probably best if u don't buy anymore domains until you've done some more reading on the forum.

Head over to this section.. then read, read, read and then read some more :)

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-beginners.25/

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Hello @deez007

That's what I was thinking too :xf.smile:.

Thank you so much for your generous opinion(y).

•••
Wishing you the best experience!!!

•••
@jmaurya Yaa I am also of the same opinion brother.

But sometimes when I see a domain which I cannot resist, I just can't stop myself from buying it.

:unsure:

•••
•••
@Vinayak Wazir - Welcome to NP :xf.smile:
namaste.png

Slow down a bit of your buying and read more as suggested by @deez007

Additionally you can watch out for what names are easy to flip from here:
https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-auctions.63/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-596

All the best and see you around (y)

Last edited:
•••
@deebong Thank you for your kind words :xf.smile:

Yaa I am also trying to slow down and focus more on acquiring knowledge.

But I love searching for handregs and when after a lot of struggle I find one, sometimes I just close my eyes, add it to the cart and then checkout.:xf.eek:

All these domains are handregs and I have bought every single one of them in this way.

Are they really that bad O_o?

•••
Welcome to NP. your domains aren't as worth, follow what @deez007 said. All the best.

•••
•••
@DnFolk Thank you so much for letting me know brother.:xf.smile:

•••
•••
Good day!
Welcome to the community. I understand you by manual registration. I have a huge portfolio of domains. And I already try not to registered more and not to buy new domains at all. However, with great pleasure looking for domains in the registration just without continuing their purchase and it's very exciting when find something interesting. It is pleasant that this hobby gives you pleasure. Only if you allow my advice is, not to register everything unless you really know the criteria for the value domain, that would not score a lot of domains which then have to drop.
Success in dominating

•••
•••
@Vinayak Wazir

You're already at the right place and I hope you acquire as much as knowledge prior to making further investment.

But I love searching for handregs and when after a lot of struggle I find one, sometimes I just close my eyes, add it to the cart and then checkout.:xf.eek:
This is beginner's curiosity. Even experienced folks does the same expect the quality of their registration obviously differs based on their experience.

I cannot appraise each of your names here :unsure:
I would advice you to stay away from 'e + two word domains' and names ending with z.
Two word product domains are good for the start rather than going for brandables, IMHO.

I understand that you have spend so much of your time looking into a big list and reg'd them but still considering you're just a week into domaining, I would advice you to read and try to understand a bit more about what's trending and that will save you many of your money. Also instead of going for hand-registration you may try participating in some auctions here (you may get lucky to get some names below reg fees :) ) In that way you also have a chance to look around auctions closely. A bit of warning for not going too crazy on bids too.

I hope you will enjoy your time reading. I wish you the best of luck (y)

•••
Welcome to namepros!:xf.smile:

You will find all you need in this forum. This forum is "the bible" of domaining!

And yes - stop regging domains for some weeks - in this way you will save some money!

You will have plenty of time to spend it after you studied some time. :xf.smile:

•••
Thank you so much for sharing your experience:xf.smile:

Only if you allow my advice is, not to register everything unless you really know the criteria for the value domain, that would not score a lot of domains which then have to drop.

That's the skill I am trying to acquire.

It's just that I got distracted by seeing a lot of brand names on sites like BrandBucket, BrandRoot, Brandpa and all.

Now, I have decided to follow a strict rule based approach devoid of any emotions.

And I will not a buy any domain for 3 months, I will just research and observe.

•••
Hello @Vinayak Wazir .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

I'll have to mirrow what everyone else has said in that you should stop buying for a little while until you've gotten more information on what domains do and don't have value. Check out the appraisals section .. eventually you should start to figure out what separates the good from the bad! Read as much as you can .. check out some of the various news/podcasts. Tons of information out there! :)

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back