Domain Empire

PR8 Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The domain raisemytaxes.com is expiring today. It has a Google PageRank of 8. If anyone registers this domain, I would appreciate a donation of NP$, :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No chance anyone will take it now.

•••
•••
jamminsport16 said:
Lol I Just Got The Site
I'd kindly appreciate a donation of NP$, lol

•••
I didn't get the site yet. Their registry is down so a lot of stuff is happening. It is actually supposed 2 expire tomorrow. And today is 'pending delete' but the registry is messed up the godaddy guy said. he said if i was the 1st person to get it, then I would get it. Should be 24-36 hours until I know if i get it or not.

by the way its not a real pr8, it was forwarded to democrats.org :/

but if i get it i'll send some NB your way.
by the way its my 2nd day on this forum. for you, you should have a lot more NB compared to me :/

•••
jamminsport16 said:
I didn't get the site yet. Their registry is down so a lot of stuff is happening. It is actually supposed 2 expire tomorrow. And today is 'pending delete' but the registry is messed up the godaddy guy said. he said if i was the 1st person to get it, then I would get it. Should be 24-36 hours until I know if i get it or not.

by the way its not a real pr8, it was forwarded to democrats.org :/

but if i get it i'll send some NB your way.
by the way its my 2nd day on this forum. for you, you should have a lot more NB compared to me :/
Hmm...k. About how many NP$ I have...I have regged 2 domains and this and that. So that is why I am sitting at 204, thank you very much.

•••
Pr 8

Version2 said:
The domain raisemytaxes.com is expiring today. It has a Google PageRank of 8. If anyone registers this domain, I would appreciate a donation of NP$, :hehe:

Where did you get information that this was a PR 8 domain?

•••
•••
slaughterbeck said:
Where did you get information that this was a PR 8 domain?
I used pagerank.net before I posted and it showed a pagerank of 8.

•••
It didnt go through. The guy at godaddy said it was a 'registry problem last night'. That some pendingdelete names went available because the system thought they were available. So, I will get refunded :/

shucks
thanks tho guys

•••
It is redirected to a democrats.org (which is PR8) I guess...

Flora.

•••
yeah thats wut they said =/
I backordered it, then decided not to. So someone else got it. I'll try some other site i suppose =]

•••
•••
•••
well they said its redirected so its not the real site :/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back