NameSilo

available PR4 .ca available

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

uber

Established Member
Impact
35
www.hrhomes.ca oops !...fake PR ...see below! :red:

No rank but www.freepay.ca looks useable too :)

rep, $np or Canadian Tire money always gratefully recieved...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I get it I will send you some Canadian Tire money :)

- Steve
 
0
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
uber said:
I used the "SEO Tools - PageRank Lookup" at seochat.com... that shows a 4
....but now I see the traffic is coming from URL: http://www.hr-newhomes.com/ (PageRank: 4/10 )

mea culpa... I was so pleased at finding a 4 :td:

edit... might be a TM issue too if you parked it with "Toronto New Homes" keywords too.. :'(

OH but how sweet of you to post it!

Reps to you. :)
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Yeah, not good today.

I found a PR 6 and guess what: fake...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back