Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Established PR2 Web Host for sale

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bk2070

Account Closed
Impact
0
I'm currently selling the following site: havokhost.com
It's PR is 2 , and it's alexa rating is 1,000,015

It comes with the forum (Powered By Mybb) which has 807 posts in 252 threads, and 53 members. The forums is at this URL->havokhost.com/v2

The domain expires on 14-Jan-2009, and is registered through Xidomains.com

I'm starting this out at 50 dollars. Please post a reply if you are interested.

Im selling through PayPal only, verified if possible.

IM SELLING HAVOKHOST, NOT PRCHECKER!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Revenue?
 
0
•••
You haven't mentioned the revenue it brings in or how much it costs to run. Please include both of these so we can see whether this is a financially viable :)
 
0
•••
Sorry, there hasn’t been much revenue because I haven’t been putting ads up. Recently, I’ve been using adtoll, but haven’t gotten much from it.
My site does have 435 backlinks: http://www.domain-pop.com/

And my forum has members that still come online.

It really doesn't cost much to run. I recently switched hosts elsewhere, so I don't have the awstats. But, it usually uses up less than 600mb of bw per month.
 
0
•••
Hey the price has been lowered to 40 dollars! Looking for a quick sale.
 
0
•••
Do you have any clients?
 
0
•••
Please see pm...

Please see pm...
 
0
•••
"Hey the price has been lowered to 40 dollars!"
SOLD

PM instructions.
 
0
•••
nRnF said:
"Hey the price has been lowered to 40 dollars!"
SOLD

PM instructions.

Okay, I've sent you a PM
 
0
•••
Darn,
I thought you were selling prchecker !
 
Last edited:
0
•••
God, that's what everybody thought. If your interested in HavokHost.com, please post any offer!
 
0
•••
Okay, I've lowered the bin to 20 dollars for HavokHost.com. Please post sold if interested!
 
0
•••
Okay, the bin has been lowered to 15 dollars, post sold to claim "HavokHost.com"
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back