Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established DnTalks.com Domain Name Forum with PR2

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc M.

Established Member
Impact
3
DnTalks.com Domain Name Forum with PR2 - Trade accepted


DnTalks.com Domain Forum with PR2

Yes! DNtalks.com is forsale now. Since I'm too busy with my Job, i dont have much time to online lately, so i'll have this forum forsale.

www. DNtalks.com

Dntalks.com has google PR of 2.

What im selling are:
1. www. dntalks.com (registered with godaddy since 2003)
2. Our Full Database
3. vBulletin License
4. vBseo Licence
5. 2 Styles

BIN price is: $2000

I heard domain name "dntalk.com" had an offer over $2000 (domain only).

I'm selling only if i reach my reserve. Please Post offer here.

Revenues : Assume no revenues as I'm not tracking Adsence.

Traffic : Click at the bottom of the Forum


Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
err...powered by PHPBB yet you are selling it with a vb liscence?
 
0
•••
i can see it running vB :-/
 
0
•••
oh woops, my bad I must have gone to dntalk.com lol
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back