Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

PPC with AdSense

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

GiddyUp

Established Member
Impact
10
i was wondering if people can give me a range of the PPC they are getting with adsense in regards to finance related keywords?

are people experiencing steady clicks above 20 cents? 50 cents? steady clicks over a $1? any higher?

not looking for exact stats as I know that's against tos, just trying to get an idea so i can better gauge my next project - rep to all who respond!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It goes up and down - up and down - up and down. One day they average over a buck and next day .25 cents. Curiously - it seems the more clicks i get on my financial websites the lower they pay. I swear they do that on purpose - like they really need the money...

I've seen clicks as high as $9 on forex/stocks/bonds type websites.
 
0
•••
thanks for the good info, whitebark

Looks like im too fond of your good advice - sorry couldn't add rep!
 
0
•••
I generally get the .25 to .50 clicks on most of my sites. I have a loan site that regularly scores over $1-$2 but that's about it. And, yes I have some more generalized sites that get the lovely .05 clicks.

Hope this helps,
Mark
 
0
•••
Yes, the amount you get per click depends on the type of financial keywords your site has plus also the advertisers spending, etc.
 
0
•••
Have you tried surrounding your content with the google ad section tags?
Like this...
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->

Keyword related content

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I also surround my untargetted content with the (weight=ignore)
Like this...
<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->

Code; Navigation sections; Ad sections;

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->


This has worked great for me and has brought me the $1+ clicks all day
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back