domain PowerONtv.com sell or keep it?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

what do you think, sell or keep it?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • sell

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • kEEY

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

yooozy

Established Member
Impact
0
PowerONTV.com​

I bought this domain inteding to sell it and I'm thinking this could make a good brand name for a tv channel what do you guys think this could make? I'm thinking a auto technology TV channel or adventure TV channel ..etc
what do you think about the keyword?


you ideas are appreciated
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As is, I would see no value.
Developed as a decent site, then you can make some money.
 
0
•••
agree with @iowadawg - only if developed and with revenues you may get some money
 
0
•••
Neither. Let it expire.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back