domains Potentially the future use of X.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
In 2017 Elon Musk confirmed that he bought back one of his most famous and valuable digital assets. X.com. A YouTuber and Tesla investor Dave Lee suggested on Twitter that Mush combine his four companies. He said the holding company could be called “X,” The name would pay tribute to X.com, the online bank set […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I've never been a fan of the name Boring Company because of the amusing ambiguity, however, X marks the spot. Lets bore!

•••
I've never been a fan of the name Boring Company because of the amusing ambiguity, however, X marks the spot. Lets bore!
The website is certainly boring right now.

•••
The website is certainly boring right now.

I think Musk so busy he just put that there while working on bigger stuff. But he has people who could put some fun into the name while waiting for the real development.

•••
A great company must have a great domain name

•••
•••
Well, in case this would happen what would the new attention and attractiveness mean for the value of other "X" domains like x.xx ? Or single letters generally? The last "X" ccTLD I traded sold at 10k EUR. Can we expect this going much higher soon?
I for example like the "i" and could imagine it also has something to do with the fact, a big computer company made this letter some kind of "sexy"

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back