Posts Not Updating?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjmz

VIP Member
Impact
17
Is it just me or are the posts no updating? I posted about four times today already and I'm still at 852. So, if I'm still at 852 after this one then something must be wrong.

EDIT:

Well in this forum they are updating, although in others they weren't. Was there a glitch or something?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not all forums count towards your post count. Perhaps your posts were in forums where it was not counted.

Tom
 
0
•••
Oh, really I didn't know that. I posted in the "Contests Forum" where you just posted too. At the free domain one.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back