Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question-answered Post drafts. Where are they?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

internext

What's Next?Top Member
Impact
17,978
I made a post and tried to submit it, but it exceeded my limit. So I saved it as a draft and now I can't find it so I can post it

Can anyone tell me where the drafts are?

Thanks
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
In XenForo, you will see your saved draft in the thread where you saved the draft. There's no central location where you can find them.
 
12
•••
3
•••
So I just navigate back to the thread?

In XenForo, you will see your saved draft in the thread where you saved the draft. There's no central location where you can find them.
 
1
•••
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back